Internships in Dydo Poster Gallery
We are looking for people who would like to develop their skills in the areas of:
- Promotion of events and contact with the media
- Administration of social media (Facebook, Instagram)
- Organization of accompanying events (eg lectures, mini-concerts)
- Project coordination (searching for grant programs and partners, writing applications, etc.)
- Archiving and cataloging posters
As part of the internship, students perform tasks free of charge, the mode of internship implementation will result from direct arrangements between the trainee and Dydo Poster Gallery.
Please send your CV along with a short justification of your choice to the following address: email@example.com. Recruitment is open all year.
*Poster: Z wspólnej pracy wyższe plony, 1940/50te, Józef Korolkiewicz, offset/papier, 86,5 x 61,5 cm